Cadley garage have just reached the final against 24 other garages nationwide.
The Motor Ombudsman reveals the 24 nominations that have been shortlisted for a 2020 Garage Star Award
We are pleased to announce that, from over 800 consumer nominations received for our first Garage Star Awards, a total of 24 businesses and individuals in The Motor Ombudsman’s nationwide accredited network of independent garages and car dealerships have been shortlisted, based on the accounts of customers as to how they went the extra mile to assist them on one or more occasion during the past 12 months.
One winner and two highly commended entries will be selected by the Garage Star Awards judging panel for each region, and from the regional winners, one will receive the overall national Garage Star Award.
The three finalists for each of the eight regions are as follows:
- Cambridge Performance Tyres – Team Protyre (Cambridge)
- Crown Garage Honda, King’s Lynn (Kings Lynn)
- Wheels & Tyres Direct – Team Protyre (Beccles)
- Car Friend (Cannock)
- Chemix Autocentre Halesowen – Team Protyre (Halesowen)
- MotorServ UK (Solihull)
- Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds (Leeds)
- Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre (Harrogate)
- Ushers Garage (Carlisle)
- John Mulholland Motors ŠKODA (Antrim)
- Jonathan Ringland at Cannon Motors (Carrickfergus)
- Louise Harte at Belfast Audi (Belfast)
- Anderson Clark Motor Repairs (Inverness)
- Jonathan West at W Livingstone (Glasgow)
- The Garage Whitburn (Bathgate)
- BTE Automotive (Bordon)
- MC Autos (Croydon)
- Randeep Reehal at Courtwood Car Services (Uxbridge)
- Avia Autos (Bridgend)
- Garej Arwyn’s Garage CYF (Caernarfon)
- John Stokes at Renault Retail Group (Cardiff)
- Cadley Garage (Marlborough)
- Dukes AutoTech (Saint Austell)
- Protyre Bristol (Bristol)
We wish the 24 finalists the very best of luck in the competition, and all winners and highly commended entries will be announced on Tuesday, 24th November 2020.